IYHWrestling.com | WithoutYourHead.com

Welcome to In Your Head! Wrestling podcast, news and community!

WEBSITE FORUM

Pages (1 of 1): 1

Category Index / Forum / IYH Forums

With pressure building on Jose Mourinho, Arsenal are narrow favourites to beat Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday, ac

jokergreen0220
World Champ

LOOT: 0
Joined: Aug 24 2016
Posts: 4689

02:45, Apr 20 2017

With pressure building on Jose Mourinho, Arsenal are narrow favourites to beat Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday, according to Sky Sports’ Premier League Predictor. Seahawks Hoodie . Our result-predicting supercomputer suggests the Gunners have a 36 per cent chance of winning the ReUnited match-up - though there is a 34 per cent chance of a United victory and a 30 per cent chance of a draw. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Arsenal also remain the Predictors favourites for the Premier League title, despite currently lying in fourth place - two points behind pace-setters Liverpool. United, on the other hand, continue to be given just a one per cent chance of winning the league - the same chance as being relegated. Theyre given just a 16 per cent chance of making the top four. Sky Sports Predictor for the weekends PL games Home team Away team Home win Away win Draw Man Utd Arsenal 34% 36% 30% C Palace Man City 24% 49% 26% Everton Swansea 63% 12% 25% Soton Liverpool 35% 35% 30% Stoke Bmouth 53% 19% 29% Sland Hull 51% 20% 29% Watford Leicester 37% 33% 30% Spurs West Ham 74% 7% 20% MBoro Chelsea 25% 48% 27% West Brom Burnley 53% 19% 28% In the other games, home victories are likely for Everton, Stoke, Tottenham, West Brom and notably Sunderland in their clash with fellow strugglers Hull.Southampton vs Liverpool and Watford vs Leicester are expected to be close-run affairs, while Manchester City and Chelsea are favourites to win away at Crystal Palace and Middlesbrough respectively. Watch our preview for Saturdays Premier League action The Premier Predictor uses an algorithm to predict results from a range of factors, including previous success, recent form, home advantage, winning margin and schedule.Its based on a system originally used to rank chess players, but Sky Sports have tweaked it for use in football.Teams compete for ranking points - the number of points they win or lose depends on the margin of victory or defeat in each match, the quality of their opposition, and whether they are playing at home or away. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Predictions for matches - and eventual league positions - are then made based on analysis of the relationship between the Premier Predictor rankings and match results in Premier League matches dating back to 1995.Check out the full predicted table below: Sky Sports Predictor for the final Premier League table Team Winner Top 4 Relegated Av. points in a season PP rankling points PP points change Arsenal 31% 83% Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Pundits predict Man Utd v Arsenal WATCH & VOTE: Best Arsenal v Utd goals Marshawn Lynch Jersey . With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon. Michael Bennett Youth Jersey .C. -- Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/tyler-lockett-jersey/ . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dez Bryant couldnt stop smiling at the luxury watches that are more expensive than some cars, far removed from his days as a troubled rookie facing a lawsuit over unpaid jewelry bills. The Dallas Cowboys were giving their star receiver the fancy timepiece as a reward for being among just four players chosen to attend a news conference announcing a partnership with the Swiss manufacturer Hublot. Bryant beamed for the cameras during Monday nights ritzy event at the $1.2 billion home of the Cowboys, and then offered one more illustration of his transformation. While reiterating that he wants to be paid like a big-time receiver, he wants negotiations to stop before the Sept. 7 opener against San Francisco with or without deal. Why? Because a player who was the king of distractions four years ago doesnt want to be "distracted" once the regular season starts. "I dont want to talk about it anymore," Bryant said. "Put it behind me. I love this game. Either way, I feel like I cant be distracted once Im on the football field." The fifth-year receiver is entering the final year of his rookie contract after Tyron Smith, drafted a year later and one of the teammates joining him for the watch presentation, recently got an eight-year extension that pushed the value of his deal to more than $100 million. Bryant has a base salary of $1.8 million in 2014, and the average of the highest-paid receivers is around $12 million per year. The 25-year-old believes he belongs in that company. "I believe a player should get paid what he deserves," said Bryant, who is tied for the league lead with 25 touchdowns over the past two seasons. "If Im top five, Im top five. If Im top threee, Im top three. Richard Sherman Jersey. If Im top two, Im top two." Owner Jerry Jones, not one to offer many details on negotiations, didnt reject Bryants suggestion that there was a "big chance" a deal could be done by the end of next week. Bryants agent, Eugene Parker, didnt return a call seeking comment. "Hes got a good sense of it," Jones said at Mondays event, which was also attended by tight end Jason Witten and running back DeMarco Murray. "He obviously feels in the right circumstances he wants to get something done. We do, too." Bryants tumultuous first two years with the Cowboys included jewelry lawsuits that were settled, a baggy pants incident at an upscale Dallas mall and a domestic disturbance charge over an incident with his mother. Hes also created stirs with a variety of sideline antics. While the sideline shows are more recent, the brushes with the law are now at least two years old. And he says a big contract wont change him. "Im here to take care of my family," says Bryant, who has two young sons. "Thats all I ever wanted to do, is take care of my family. I know how to survive with nothing." NOTES: QB Caleb Hanie was among 11 players waived or released to get the Cowboys to the 75-player limit. S Matt Johnson, who battled chronic hamstring problems after getting drafted in the fourth round in 2012, and LB DeVonte Holloman were among the injured players waived. Doctors told Holloman last week he should quit football because of a neck condition. ... Rookie DE Ben Gardner (shoulder) was placed on season-ending injured reserve, and DT Amobi Okoye will spend the first six weeks of the season on the non-football illness list. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

danclarke2
World Champ

LOOT: 0
Joined: Sep 24 2014
Posts: 32917

19:37, Mar 14 2018

Hublot announced its latest high-profile partnership and introduced https://michaelgoodman258825976.wordpress.com/" class="TyTxtSmlC">Replica Watchesits newest limited edition timepiece https://michaelgoodman3.weebly.com" class="TyTxtSmlC">Breitling Replicaon April 20, during New York¡¯s MadisonAvenue Watch Week. The new Hublot https://michaelgoodman.hatenablog.com/" class="TyTxtSmlC">Fake Rolex Big Bang Sang Bleu is a totally redesigned versionof the brand¡¯s Big Bang Unico

emmaverxn
World Champ

LOOT: 78315
Joined: Mar 08 2018
Posts: 38703

Pages (1 of 1): 1

2 replies to this thread.
Showing 20 replies per page.

Quick Reply

You must be logged in to post comments. [ Login, Register ]