Welcome to In Your Head! Wrestling podcast, news and community!
Welcome to In Your Head! Wrestling podcast, news and community!
Joined: Apr 07 2014
12:28, May 26 2014
1, preventing many people from signing up for insurance plans. Burgers will be less juicy if you over pack the patties. Some of the diagnoses associated with CPP are endometriosis, irritable bowel syndrome andconstipation. Dame Sally said: "Antimicrobial resistance poses a catastrophic threat.
Air Force One
grey air max 1
new balance italia
Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red
new balance shop online italia
Joined: Jul 15 2014
22:58, Jul 16 2014
The search for still cheap replica watches better suited materials does not extend only to the watches themselves, Replica Hublot but also to IWC bracelets. This year, the new rubber strap creates the surprise with its Breitling Replica leather or textile inlays. It thus manages to marry the aesthetics of the material of the upper surface of the bracelet with the comfort and durability of the rubber on the underside. To ensure a great comfort, taking into account the dimensions of the housing.
Joined: Jul 09 2014
03:58, Jul 18 2014
excellent. one of the best articles I have every read. This is the information which I have been searching. Great information. Bags | Handbags | Ladies Bags | Designer Bags | Rivertrees Residences | Rivertrees Condo | Rivertrees | Rivertree Residences | Pollen & Bleu | Pollen and Bleu | Coco Palms | Coco Palms Condo | Coco Palms Pasir Ris | The Rise @ Oxley | The Rise @ Oxley Residences | Rise @ Oxley | The Rise at Oxley this article is worth bookmarking. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!
Joined: Apr 27 2015
20:01, Apr 27 2015
10 Famous Women Scientists
Science, mathematics and technology have long been considered to be the forte of men; however, the contribution of women to the advancement of these fields simply cannot Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 be ignored. There have been several celebrated and well known women scientists who made important discoveries and inventions in the various branches of science.
Many of these scientists were born at a time when it was considered blasphemous for a woman to venture out of the traditional roles of a mother, wife and home maker. However, they battled numerous odds to accomplish several firsts, the work of many of these women were acknowledged and their contributions received wide spread accolades. Here is a look at some of these famous women scientists and their accomplishments
1. Madame Nike Zoom Hyperev Curie (Marie Curie): One of the most well known woman scientist of the modern era, Marie Curie worked in Poland and France. She was instrumental in establishing the nature of beta rays and radioactivity. Curie was the first woman to earn a PhD in Europe and was also the first woman recipient of the Nobel Prize that she went on to win the prize one Nike Mag Mens Shoes Glowing more time. She discovered several radioactive elements including radium and polonium and the use of radioactivity in the treatment for cancer can be attributed to her efforts in the field. She also had the distinction of being the first woman professor at Sorbonne.
2. Trotule of Salerno: She was an Italian scientist, well known for her work in gynecology and obstetrics. Trotule wrote several text books on women's health which were used for Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes hundreds of years by physicians the world over. Her thoughts often considered radical at the time included suggestions about men suffering from fertility issues leading to childlessness in couples and the use of opiates to dull labor Designer Shoes pains.
3. Rachel Carson: An eminent environmentalist, Carson studied the effects of DDT on water systems as well as crops. She was named to the Ecology Hall of Fame and is regarded as one of the most influential of the twentieth century.
4. Maria Mayer: Maria was a German physicist who determined the shell structure of atoms, the configuration of the atomic shell and the placement of electrons in the shell. The tiny atomic models used to explain the structure of an atom that are seen in classrooms across the world are based on her model. She was also Nike Football Boots responsible for the discovery of the process used to separate uranium isotopes for which she was awarded the Nobel Prize and as such the invention of the atomic bomb can e attributed to her discoveries.
5. Jane Goodall: A very famous woman scientist, Goodall was born in England and is a well known ecologist and primatologist. She studied the African Gombe chimpanzees for three decades and discovered the use of tools among animals. Even today, she spends an extensive amount of time each year observing her primate subjects
6. Ada Lovelace: Born the daughter of a count, Ada was keen on mathematics; she is considered Nike Zoom KD VII 7 a pioneer in the field of computer technology with her contribution to understanding the Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes workings of Analytical Engines and Differential Engines and how they could calculate Bernoulli numbers.
7. Rosalind Franklin: She was a physicist, Air Jordan 10 molecular biologist and chemist. She discovered the helical structure of the DNA strands; however, her work was largely unacknowledged during her lifetime. She used x ray crystallography to take a picture of the B version of a molecule which helped her to determine the helical shape of the DNA strand.
8. Rachel Zimmerman: A Air Jordan CP3 VI Mens Shoes Canadian scientist, Zimmerman invented the Blissymbol Printer. The device helps people who are afflicted by severe physical disabilities that impact their ability to speak, to communicate. Patients who suffer from acute illnesses such as cerebral palsy can use the device to point to symbols on a special pad which are then translated into written language.
9. Gertrude Elien: She was a well known American scientist who was instrumental in discovering several anti cancer drugs. Her contributions in the field of cancer research won her a Nobel Prize. Even today, many drugs discovered by Elien are being used to treat various forms of cancer.
10. Alessandra Gillani: Born in 1307, Gillani was an anatomist and surgeon; she spent several years assisting Mondino de Luzzi, widely acknowledged as the 'Father of Anatomy'. She was responsible for pioneering the technique of injecting colored liquids to trace the blood vessels and the circulatory system. The popularity of this exam is evident from the annual lakh students fill out the application form for the fac .