IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:31 pm 

What makes this show so addictive? I don't know. I was hooked the first time I heard it. I started listening for the shoot interviews but soon I was looking forward to the post interview part. I guess it's because they don't act like they know everything. It's like listening to two friends talk on the phone about the rasslin. My taste is similar to Jacks and me and incher are the same age. Jack is a genius and I like listening to smart creative people. Also you have to respect any fan who watched during the doink era. And I can relate to incher a lot. I remember one time they were talking about no holds barred and incher said I feel sorry for making my mom sit through that. I thought too myself damn, me too. I valued my mom a little bit more after that. Lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:23 pm 

Even though I stopped watching WWE almost 10 years ago and current wrestling in general almost 6 years ago, I listen to this show every week because it's funny. Jack and Incher (and Incher and President Clinton) have great chemistry together. They're way better than Meltzer and Alverez, better than current day Howard Stern, and better than Opie and Jim Norton. To me it's a comedy podcast with some wrestling discussion and some interesting interviews.