IYH Wrestling

Message Board
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:27 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm 

Hey ive been listening to the last couple of archive shows and i tell you the pres does such a great job, even when a caller comes on the way he speaks to them is like a real pro.

If you compare him to zero personality people like dwayne and afro, the president is so much better, funnier, and livelier, and more entertaining to listen to!

So... (and i have no clue whats going on with the show as i cant listen live cos the show is at 2am my time, but is the pres pemanent or just a regular host or what).. either way the guy is RATINGS! maybe he could be barbies replacement

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 am 

Nope

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 pm 

While it's not true that Prez is permanently replacing Jack, there has been a lot of talk that the Prez's WCW Saturday Night recap show is taking over IYH in the ratings war.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

I probably won't be taking off many shows anymore. But, always happy to have Pres come on. And, I am glad he helped fill when needed. I felt shitty he had to come on this week, but I had some personal stuff to attend to.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm 

yeh and im being serious now, the president is basically everything barbie richards wasnt..
funny! lively, bubbly etc...

dont think he should become permanent as too much of anything isnt good, but at least a monthly spot for him as a host would be great, the guy fits in so well

by the way reason i dont frequent the message boards is simply because i dont appreciate getting `fag` and death threats from people i dont know, im not sure what planet no1special lives on but in the real world you go to jail for doing that!

anyway ill stil listen to your show, will try call in sometimes and will donate to the show if need be, from time to time! but just wanted to give my thoughts that the pres is just so cool :)

elibabez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 pm 

President Clinton wrote:
Nope

wow such a detailed response

so full of information ....